Saturday 24 August 2013

Exclusive Interview: "The Bonafide Brawler" A.C. Mack!


Below is an exclusive interview with movie star A.C. Mack days after signing with Infinity Wrestling. The Bonafide Brawler discusses the level of competition, his plans in Infinity and the $25,000 fine he received by IWF management.
______________________________________

1) Let's get straight into things, before me is the movie and wrestling icon, A.C. Mack. With your impending return to the ring, what tempted you to join Infinity Wrestling? 

A few things actually. I first heard about the company from my good friend, Chris Michaels, and once I heard that Roderick Blackmore would be one of the people over it, I became even more excited because I was used to working with Mr. Blackmore over in UBW and I'm aware of what he's capable of and how he can push a federation to the next level. More than anything, though, I was intrigued by the fact that the wrestlers, now, will get a lot more creative control in their contracts. I think that's what's going to set IWF apart from other federations in the past. Owners would have too much control and when it came down to having to do everything themselves, they would crack because it was too overwhelming, ya know? This, instead, puts more emphasis on the wrestlers.

2) There's been a lot of buzz about the return of A.C. Mack, and you've been cast right into the limelight. What is the situation with you pulling out of the the IWF World Heavyweight Championship Tournament? 

There's no tournament to have pulled out of. The limelight is rightfully placed on me because I am already the World Champion. Any sane person knows that if I'm on your roster, the championship needs to belong to me, simple as that. Next question.

3) So that begs the question, what are your plans for Infinity?

I plan to make history alongside IWF. In my last stint with companies like UBW, CDW and PCW, I etched my name in the list of legends in this industry and in this company, I plan to raise the bar even further. Expected the unexpected and prepare for the unimaginable.

4) With all Infinity Wrestlers coming from the Bebo Wrestling Network, and some completely reinventing themselves, do you think the standard of competition has gone up since you last set foot in the ring? 

Oh most definitely! You have to understand, I've been away from the ring a little over a year now and that's more than enough time for individuals to hone in on their skills and perfect their craft. So if anything, I expect these wrestlers to have all stepped it up a notch. The standard will inevitably go up because everybody wants the same thing--my championship.

5) Are there tensions with management because of you pulling out of the tournament? They did fine you $25,000, so can you elaborate on that at all? 

Is that what that was?! I remember my financial advisor mentioning something of that nature but I couldn't be too bothered with it. $25,000?! That's all?! You're gonna have to fine me a lot more than that to make feel sorry for something. (laughs) And I simply pulled out of the tournament because there was no need for it. Why am I being insulted by being placed in a tournament when I've already been awarded the championship? C'mon now, ask yourself the same question! It doesn't make sense now, does it?!

6) Before you're sent on your way Mack we have one final question. When can we expect to see you in Infinity Wrestling? 

You can expect to see me when the time is right. When Mr. Blackmore and I feel it's the right time for the fans to see their World Heavyweight Champion, then you'll all see me. It's as simple as that. 


--
The Dirtsheet


No comments:

Post a Comment